Victoria BC Exterior House Painting
Exterior House Painting Services
Homes in Victoria, BC are exposed to all kinds of rough weather. That’s why it’s important to hire a painting company that follows the right systems to ensure your paint job is both beautiful and long-lasting.
Our Exterior House Painters Process
Prior to Starting Your Painting Project:
- Our process starts with the initial consultation, where we will meet with you on site to assess your project and find out exactly what you’re looking for before making our recommendations and sending you the most detailed proposal in Victoria within 24 hours.
- Choosing paint colours can be overwhelming. After you hire us for your painting project, we are happy to set you up with our professional colour consultant for a free or discounted rate. Alternatively, you can select colours on your own with the help of our internal team.
- We will schedule a start date with you and keep you updated of our schedule as the date approaches so that you’re never left wondering.
- Prior to our arrival, we ask that you move any patio furniture, potted plants, and other small items out of the way.
Completing Your Painting Project:
Cleaning and Preparation:
- Our standard preparation always starts with pressure-washing or soft-washing the surfaces that will be painted. This removes chalking paint and other debris, ensuring that the new coat of paint will adhere properly.
- Next, we will thoroughly scrape away loose and cracking paint, sanding to reduce ridges and smooth rough areas.
- Finally, we will spot prime any areas with bare wood, metal, or stucco with the correct primer to ensure adhesion.
- If your home requires more extensive repairs such as extensive caulking, filling, or window re-glazing we will discuss them with you first. We can also assist you with completing light carpentry such as replacing any rotten boards et cetera.
- Once we’ve completed the prep work, we’ll start painting using brushes, rollers, and airless sprayers.
- We always make sure to use masking and drop sheets to protect surfaces from unwanted drips and overspray.
- We only use top quality products from Dulux, Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale, and Benjamin Moore.
- Before we say goodbye and move on to our next project, we will do a thorough clean up and do a final walkthrough with you to ensure everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
After Completing Your Painting Project:
- All of our work is backed by a 3 year guarantee. If there are any areas that fail within the warranty period we will come back and fix them for you free of charge.