Interior House Painting Victoria BC
Interior House Painting Services
From revitalizing a shabby room that hasn’t been painted in 20 years to providing a fresh colour scheme for your Victoria BC home, Islanders’ Choice Painting can help make your home feel new again. Our skilled and courteous painters will carefully and efficiently complete your interior painting project to a high standard of quality.
Our Interior House Painters Process
Prior to Starting Your Painting Project:
- Our process starts with the initial consultation, where we will meet with you on site to assess your project and find out exactly what you’re looking for before making our recommendations and sending you the most detailed proposal in Victoria within 24 hours.
- Choosing paint colours can be overwhelming. After you hire us for your painting project, we are happy to set you up with our professional colour consultant for a free or discounted rate. Alternatively, you can select colours on your own with the help of our internal team.
- We will schedule a start date with you and keep you updated of our schedule as the date approaches so that you’re never left wondering.
- Prior to our arrival, we ask that you move any patio furniture, potted plants, and other small items out of the way.
Completing Your Painting Project:
Cleaning and Preparation:
- We’ll start by moving and covering large furniture to keep it safe and clean. Next, we will mask and cover other surfaces as necessary to ensure your surfaces are protected.
- After ensuring your home is safely protected, we will get to work filling and sanding any nail holes and minor wall damage.
- If there any other repairs that need to be addressed, we will discuss with you during your initial consultation.
- Once we’ve completed the prep work, we will start painting using top quality products from Dulux, Sherwin Williams, Cloverdale, and Benjamin Moore.
- Interior painting typically requires two coats to achieve adequate coverage, but can sometimes require additional coats when using certain colours or making an extreme colour change. We will try our very best to let you know ahead of time if this is a possibility.
- Before we say goodbye and move on to our next project, we will do a thorough clean up and do a final walkthrough with you to ensure everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
After Completing Your Painting Project:
- All of our work is backed by a 3 year guarantee. If there are any areas that fail within the warranty period we will come back and fix them for you free of charge.